- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces Kalettes®
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons oregano, chopped (1 ½ teaspoon dried oregano)
In large skillet over medium, heat the oil. Add Kalettes® and toss to coat. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add tomatoes and olives and cook uncovered for an additional 2-4 minutes.
In small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of oil, feta cheese, lemon juice and oregano. Stir to combine. Add to Kalettes® and toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.