- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pounds of chicken, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces Kalettes®, cut in half lengthwise
- 1½ cup snow peas1
- 1 cup match stick carrots
- 1 cup bok choy, chopped, white stem only
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
In a wok or large skillet over medium-high, heat the oil. Add the chicken and garlic and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add Kalettes®, snow peas, carrots, bok choy, ginger, serrano pepper and oyster sauce to the skillet. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch dissolves. Add to skillet and toss to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes to thicken sauce.